Enabling Professional Growth
Are you a student who is interested in emerging technology? Do you want to understand business better? Do you simply want to expand your professional network? Then we would love to hear from you!
The ARYZE Ambassador program is for all university students worldwide. We actively work to empower you, add to your skillset, provide knowledge and offer you an opportunity to develop an international network.
This is for students that are passionate about teaching others and inspiring change in communities. This is for those of you that enjoy passing on knowledge, being compassionate, and seeking challenges that empower you to be more agile in your development.
What does an ambassador do?
We provide a platform on which ambassadors can work together with a rapidly growing tech company to develop soft skills in project management, marketing, entrepreneurship, business development, blockchain technology, and more!
We have a thriving online community, in which the ambassadors become key members, being able to represent our brand in a professional sense. The primary role of the ambassadors will be to manage and develop our community in their respective cities, countries, and region.
As an ambassador, you will represent ARYZE at your university and local communities on our behalf. You will gain experience in a wide variety of professional activities, take responsibility for expanding our community, network with students’ associations, and initiate and organize events alongside the ARYZE team.
What are the benefits?
- Training in many skills that you can take to your next employment.
- Expanding your knowledge base and professional network through the ARYZE team/partners.
- Aid in reaching personal and professional milestones.
- A solid connection to a rapidly growing tech startup.
- Host meetups within your local community and lead social networking events.
- Connect with other ambassadors and build a network in different countries.
- First access to ARYZE job opportunities and internships.
Who are we looking for?
- Students with the ability to find, share, and engage with newcomers to ARYZE.
- Event makers and community organizers.
- Technology experts, cryptocurrency and stock traders, influencers, innovative strategic thinkers, storytellers, and content creators.
- Students who are ready, capable, and motivated to nurture awareness about ARYZE and connect ARYZE community members to people all around the world.
- People connected to student communities, universities, and meetup hubs.
Meet the Ambassadors
Karen Teles Benitez
About our ambassadors:
Our ambassadors come from a wide variety of backgrounds, different countries, and each participate with their own unique culture and perspectives. This is what we love about the ambassador program and what makes our program such an incredible asset for the community.
Our Ambassadors are able to reach and engage a diverse audience thanks to the diverse experience they bring to the program. The one thing they all have in common is a strong belief in emerging technologies and making the world a better place.
How do I start?