Become an ARYZE Community Ambassador
Are you interested in new technology and do you value inclusivity, transparency and honesty? Then we would love to hear from you!
ARYZE’s ambassadors’ program is for all university students worldwide. We actively work to empower you, add to your skillset, provide knowledge and offer you an international network.
“Community is the foundation which great ideas are built upon, and we want to empower people around us to be the change they want to see in the world.”
Together with our ambassadors we have organized events in multiple countries and there are many more to come. We have a thriving online community and we seek to empower local communities as well.
Furthermore, we have a mentor program as well as classes on interesting topics that are hosted by former ambassadors and experts from our network.
If you like to inspire change in your own communities and are motivated to teach others about the amazing developments in tech and responsible innovation, this program is for you!
This is for individuals that are passionate about improving the financial ecosystems of the world to promote financial inclusion, building solutions on the money of the future, and reduce transaction fees.
We’re looking for
Students with the ability to find, share, and engage with newcomers to ARYZE.
Students willing to give constructive feedback to the ARYZE team on product development and features.
Students who are ready, capable, and motivated to nurture awareness about ARYZE and connect ARYZE community members to people all around the world.
People connected to student communities, universities, and meetup hubs.
Global and regional technology experts, cryptocurrency and stock traders, influencers, innovative strategic thinkers, storytellers, and content creators.
Event makers and community organizers.
- Receive an exclusive look and access to ARYZEs upcoming platform.
- Aid with reaching personal and professional milestones.
- Strong ties to a rapidly growing tech startup.
- Training in skills that you can take to your next employment.
- Expanding your knowledge base and professional network through customized lessons with the ARYZE team/partners.
- Host meetups within your local community and lead social networking events.
- Participate in bounties and private airdrop events for additional RYZE tokens.
- Connect with other ambassadors over social media to help spread the word about ARYZE and build a network in different countries.
- First access to testing ARYZE products.
- First access to ARYZE job opportunities and internships.
Meet the Ambassadors
Peter Gelardi Mikkelsen
Karen Teles Benitez
Muhammad Bilal Bin Kamal
How do I start?